The Vice President, Alpine Analytics is responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and delivery of advanced analytics solutions for population health management to meet the Tapestri growth and financial objectives. Serves as the analytics champion and contributes to the advancement of the business by applying advanced analytics and predictive modeling expertise. Drives data-based insights, insights-guided actions, and action-enabled positive outcomes across the healthcare ecosystem.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
1) Engages with leaders and key stakeholders to develop advanced analytics products strategy and delivery roadmaps.
2) Identifies, defines, and prioritizes analytics business use cases that significantly drive growth, efficiency, quality, and safety across the organization.
3) Serves as the top expert on CMS star rating and measuring predictors of star rating. Serves as the top expert on risk stratification methodologies to identify "high risk high need" patients to be targeted by appropriate patient-centered interventions.
4) Serves as the top expert in statistical methods to monitor performance of the company, its individual units, individual provider on quality, service, financial efficiency, and measures of a healthy work environment.
5) Serves as the top expert in methodologies to set performance goals (quarterly and annual) for the company as well as for sub-units.
6) Delivers advanced analytics products, such as clinical risk stratification, financial performance analytics, patient engagement analytics, physician compensation. Delivers advanced analytics solutions using statistical models, regression, artificial intelligence and/or machine learning modeling.
7) Delivers technical solutions that access relevant data across all practices’ electronic health records. Integrates clinical data, social determinants of health data, and financial data to create an idealized care experience.
8) Integrates and operationalizes advanced analytics products and solutions to drive business action and business outcomes. Acts as a champion and change agent in leading the organizational changes required to create and sustain new advanced analytics capabilities.
9) Serves as talent champion towards developing a virtual analytics team throughout physician platforms.
10) Builds a high-performing team and culture of collaboration and teamwork to deliver innovative advanced analytics products.
11) Drives delivery excellence by defining and applying analytics best-practices, frameworks, and methodologies.
Leads a multi-functional team with people leaders and individual contributors. Responsible for hiring and terminating employees, evaluating employee performance and completing annual evaluations.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Information technology, Information systems, Business Administration or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 10 years of experience required. Healthcare industry and supervisory experience required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Ability to influence decisions related to advanced analytics strategy & roadmaps, business use cases, and analytics platform capabilities.
* Exercises discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
* Able to make decisions directly impacting growth strategies and financial metrics.
* Effective communication and collaboration with internal cross functional teams, leadership team, technology partners and vendors, healthcare ecosystem players such as payers and governance agents, and end users.
* Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of stakeholders internally and externally.
* Superior relationship management skills: ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers, as well as effectively operate within a matrix organization.
* Ability to mentor, coach and provide appropriate guidance/direction/feedback to others.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
* Non-patient facing
* May be either full time remote/telework or rotate working in the office and remote/telework
* Indoor Work
* Operating Computer
* Reach Outward
* Manual Dexterity
* Reach above Shoulder
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
* Sense of sound
* Sense of touch
* Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI (Protected Health Information) in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
Delivers advanced analytics solutions and capabilities that impact growth strategies and financial metrics.